From "Bhangale, Bhushan" <Bhushan.Bhang...@g-trade.com>
Subject RE: JDBCAppender problem
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:37:05 GMT
Its okay now my problem solved but this @msg@ funda doesn't work. I tried
all possible ways. May be if somebody has really done it successfully can
throw some light on it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve.Lewis@ctimi.com [mailto:Steve.Lewis@ctimi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 9:11 AM
To: Log4J Users List
Subject: RE: JDBCAppender problem

Oops.  You're right.  I don't know then.  Maybe try lowercase in the sql.
"@msg@" ?? Steve

|         |           "Bhangale, Bhushan"|
|         |           <Bhushan.Bhangale@g|
|         |           -trade.com>        |
|         |           08/06/2002 10:08 AM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "Log4J Users List" |

  |       To:       'Log4J Users List' <log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:  RE: JDBCAppender problem

That's what I did see