From "Cakalic, James" <James.Caka...@Maritz.com>
Subject RE: Figures on Log4J usage
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 22:31:09 GMT
In this very non-scientific survey taken at websphere-world, 58% of
respondents said that they used log4j over the other packages listed. This
is quite impressive as IBM's own JRas only got 3%.

http://www.websphere-world.com/pollBooth.php?op=results&pollID=14&mode=&orde
r=&thold=

Jim Cakalic

-----Original Message-----
From: Shunmugam, Balajee [mailto:Balajee.Shunmugam@anheuser-busch.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 3:45 PM
To: 'Log4J Users List'
Subject: RE: Figures on Log4J usage

Thanks for the reply ceki.

I understand you can't give specific numbers. But can you tell the
approximate
figure. Cos' my Colleague claims it is less than 10% compared to other
products
which i am not ready to believe but at the same time not able to disprove it

If you can give approx numbers, its good . Otherwise never mind. I
understand .

Thanks,
Balajee