From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: Figures on Log4J usage
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:56:18 GMT

I love the results of this survey: log4j beats the hell out of the
competition.

At the same time:

1) internet polls are notoriously unreliable and this particular poll
had only 130 voters.

2) Logkit (from the avalon project) was not even mentioned.

3) Now that the URL for the survey is known, one would also expect
users on this list to vote in favor of log4j which will further bias
the results. (Log4j was at 58% when I first looked.)

4) I am not complaining...

--
Ceki