From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: FileAppender - can't find my ouput log file
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:05:55 GMT
Can the file be under the current directory, i.e. the directory where
you started tomcat from. Also check if log4j took notice of your
config file:

Change:
<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/">
<log4j:configuration debug="ture"
xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/">

HTH.

--
Ceki

SUICIDE BOMBING - A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY
Sign the petition: http://www.petitiononline.com/1234567b
I am signatory number 22106. What is your number?