From Bomb Diggy <techguy_chic...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to simulate System.out.println() ??
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:14:26 GMT
Hi,

I've got Log4j(1.2.3) integrated into my code and it's
rockin.  But, there are certain statements I want
printed all the time regardless of the
'Priority/Level' of my logger - kind of like a
System.out.println().  My setup is basic since I'm
still new to Log4j.

I would like to effectively do the following:

static Logger logger = Logger.getLogger( My.class );
logger.fatal("Some message...");

I want 'Some message...' logged any time my logger's
Level is fatal or better, but I would like the
Priority/Level logged to be 'INFO' instead of 'FATAL'
b/c it's not an error that I'm printing, it's just
status-type data.

Thanks.