From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: build.properties.sample file
Date Wed, 15 May 2002 15:35:50 GMT

Yes, this is an unfortunate omission. It will be corrected in
log4j-1.2.1. In the mean time you get this file through CVS. I am also
including it below.

# BEGIN FILE ----------------------------------
# The jaxp interface and a jaxp parser are required
# to build the DOMConfigurator
jaxp.home=/java/jaxp-1.1
jaxp.jaxp.jar=${jaxp.home}/jaxp.jar
jaxp.parser.jar=${jaxp.home}/crimson.jar

# JavaMail API Required to build the SMTPAppender
javamail.jar=/java/javamail-1.2/mail.jar
activation.jar=/java/jaf-1.0.1/activation.jar

# JMS interfaces are required to be on the classpath
# in order to build the JMSAppender.
jms.jar=/java/JMQ1.1/lib/jms.jar

# Required to build the org.apace.log4j.jmx package.
jmx.jar=/java/jmx/lib/jmxri.jar
jmx-extra.jar=/java/jmx/lib/jmxtools.jar
# END FILE ----------------------------------

HTH, Ceki

At 11:09 15.05.2002 -0400, you wrote:
>According to the INSTALL doc, there is supposed to be a
>build.properties.sample file included in the .zip.
>
>I can't find it.
>
>Could you send it to me?
>
>thanks.
>
>Keri Shields