From "Thomas Tuft Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: rotation of log happens only in certain situations why?
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:29:57 GMT
Chimbu,

Without any knowledge of the code, I assume that the rotation
is done in the caller thread, and not in a separate (deamon)
thread. This means that the rolling condition is checked
and the rolling possibly triggered upon each entry written to
the appender in question.

--

Thomas

Copyright ERA Technology Ltd. 2002. (www.era.co.uk). All rights reserved.
The information supplied in this email should be treated in confidence.
No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage
suffered as a result of accessing this message or any attachments.