From Adam Krieg <akr...@marketaxess.com>
Subject RE: Attaching appenders to root
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 23:45:17 GMT
Switching to the 1.2beta3 jar appears to have solved the problem.
This is the output for 1.2beta 3
log4j: Parsing for [root] with value=[DEBUG, stdout, R].
log4j: Level token is [DEBUG].
log4j: Category root set to DEBUG
log4j: Parsing appender named "stdout".
log4j: Parsing layout options for "stdout".
log4j: Setting property [conversionPattern] to [%5p [%t] (%F:%L) - %m%n].
log4j: End of parsing for "stdout".
log4j: Parsed "stdout" options.
log4j: Parsing appender named "R".
log4j: Parsing layout options for "R".
log4j: Setting property [conversionPattern] to [%p %t %c - %m%n].
log4j: End of parsing for "R".
log4j: Setting property [file] to [example.log].
log4j: Setting property [maxFileSize] to [100KB].
log4j: Setting property [maxBackupIndex] to [1].
log4j: setFile called: example.log, true
log4j: setFile ended
log4j: Parsed "R" options.

I guess I've answered my previous question as to what version of log4j I
should use! :)

Thanks,
Adam