From "Cakalic, James" <James.Caka...@heybridge.com>
Subject RE: survey: Is the FATAL priority level useful?
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:28:21 GMT
OK. The link to it is IMO somewhat hard to find so I just wanted to make
sure that you hadn't missed it.

Jim

for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data
or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail.  Thank you.