From "Cakalic, James" <James.Caka...@heybridge.com>
Subject RE: survey: Is the FATAL priority level useful?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2002 22:08:15 GMT
Were you aware of the log4py project on sourceforge?
http://sourceforge.net/projects/log4py/

Jim

for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this e-mail is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data
or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
e-mail.   If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail.  Thank you.