From Bobby Nations <bwnati...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: WebLogic 6.1 and log4j
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2002 19:52:40 GMT
We use the init() method of our servlets to do the
PropertyConfigurator.configure() or the constructor of our beans.
 Incidentally, we've had fewer problems finding the properties file when
we use PropertyConfigurator.configureAndWatch( "someFileName.properties"
).  Don't know why.  In our regular objects (i.e. not servlets or
EJB's), we do this in the constructors.

Hope this helps.

Bobby