From Bobby Nations <bwnati...@fedex.com>
Subject Re: log4j and weblogic 6.1
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 14:47:21 GMT
Deepak,

I've been using log4j in my web app and ejb's under BEA weblogic 6.1 on
a linux box for some time with little trouble.  The jar file is in the
classpath for the server itself as well as the web-app's WEB-INF/lib
directory.  One of these days, I'm going to get around to using the
Class-path attribute in my EJB's manifest and then I could do away with
one of the jar files, but just not today.  Anyway, it works pretty
reliably for me.  The biggest issue that I faced was getting it to find
the log4j.properties file.

Hope that helps,

Bobby