From Ali Mesbah <...@West.NL>
Subject categoryFactory in XML configuration file
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:16:08 GMT
this is the second time I'm asking for help.  so please help me out if you can.

I have made a subclass of the class Category (I'd like to override the Fatal method of

category). I am currently using an XML configuration file. My question is how can I

put the following line which is a given example in log4j.properties file :

log4j.categoryFactory = org.apache.log4j.examples.MyCategoryFactory

in XML-format in my XML-configuration file?

thanks,

-- Ali Mesbah - ali@west.nl - West Consulting B.V. --