From "Dan Lipofsky" <dan...@nuserve.com>
Subject Re: log4j and weblogic 6.1
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:23:24 GMT
I have $LOG4J_HOME/dist/classes in my CLASSPATH in startWebLogic.sh.
I don't know why we use this instead of the JAR file, since I just copied my
setup from others at my company, but it works.  The JAR file does not appear
anywhere in my web logic directory.  I am using WebLogic 6.1 on Solaris
SunOS 5.8.
-Dan