From "Dan Lipofsky" <dan...@nuserve.com>
Subject Re: AW: Changing logging levels at runtime
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:35:46 GMT
This problem keeps coming up again and again.
The problem seems to be that tomcat is adding its
own appenders at the DEBUG level.
Does ANYONE know how to control this behavior?

Until someone can answer that question, you can see a work around
by reading this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/log4j-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg03734.html

- Dan