From "Dan Lipofsky" <dan...@nuserve.com>
Subject Re: double logs
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:45:30 GMT
I don't mind the personal opinion expressed, but I would like to
know what is bad about my design and how to fix it.  I never
thought it was a great solution, but it was the only one I found.
Categories are named after the class they are used in, and appenders
were added to root until this problem came up, and now I add them
to my highest non-root level.  I thought this was textbook.
- Dan