From "Thomas Tuft Muller" <...@online.no>
Subject RE: Log4J Setup using XML Configuration File
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 09:50:19 GMT
Please find relevant files attached.

Varying the Priority parameter for categories has absolutely no influence on
behaviour. Adding the threshold parameter to the appenders works fine.

Do also note that the LogLog output claims that 'additivity' for category
'test' is 'true' even though its set to 'false' in the config file. Logging
from 'test' is added to the root category, and I guess the intention is that
if 'additivity' is 'false' it should NOT be added to even the root category.

Log4j version: 1.1.3
OS: Win2000, SP II
java version "1.3.0"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.0-C)
Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 2.0fcs-E, mixed mode)

Looking forward to the comments.

--

Thomas