From Ed Soniat ...@texas.gtri.gatech.edu>
Subject Are resources set with Category.setResourceBundle inherited.
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2001 13:29:06 GMT
Folks:

I can not determine if I should rely upon inheritance of resource
bundles for l7dlog keys or not.  May I rely upon the fact that
Category inherits l7dlog resource bundles?  Can I set the resource
bundle for a base Category name and use it for all the derived names.

For example:

I set the resource bundle for a base Category name foo.bar.
I dispatch l7dlog from a derived Category name foo.bar.test.
The bundle set in foo.bar is available and works correctly
for Category name foo.bar.test

This is desirable behavior but I'm not confident it is dependable.

Thank you for your assistance.

Ed