From "Boris Garbuzov" <boris.garbu...@xmlglobal.com>
Subject RE: LogKit
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2001 18:18:04 GMT
Unfortunately, they do not explain. It may be totally unreasonable, because
other people confess to be using it successfully with WebLogic. Though there
must be a reason why 2 logging project co-exist in Jakarta and do not
mention each other as peers in documentation.  Comparison would be very
interesting.

Hi Boris,

U mentioned in the mail and I quote "My company decided to use it noting
that they used to have some compatibility issues with Log4j-Weblogic in the
past." Will you be able to throw some light on as to what were the issues? I
am interested in those as we are also using weblogic and plan to use log4j
for logging mechanisim.

CIAO
Ajay