From Naresh Sharma <naresh_k_sha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: jms appender
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 22:28:49 GMT
Hello Marc,

No. As far as i know with current implementation, this is not possible.

To specify your JNDI stuff, write the JNDI parameters in a filr
jndi.properties and set this file in your classpath(bit confused
here...it might be the current directory). I hope then it will work.

I have specified the contents of both Log4J configuration file and
JNDI.properties, make appropriate changes.

Log4J.conf file contents
log4j.rootCategory=DEBUG, A1
log4j.configDebug=true
log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.net.JMSAppender
log4j.appender.A1.TopicBindingName=LOGBN
log4j.appender.A1.TopicConnectionFactoryBindingName=TCFBN

jndi.properties file contents
java.naming.factory.initial=com.pramati.naming.client.PramatiClientContextFactory

java.naming.provider.url=rmi://127.0.0.1:2099
java.naming.security.principal=root
java.naming.security.credentials=pramati

Naresh