From Richard Crawford <richard.crawf...@aepona.com>
Subject disableDebug() / enableAll()
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 16:04:42 GMT
Hi there,

  I`ve been playing with Log4J for a while now (version 1.1b5), and have
a question.

I`m currently disabling debug messages in my code using
Category.getHierarchy().disableDebug() method calls.  Is there a plan to
implement .enableDebug() - the same for info messages? or has this been
implemented in later releases of the software?

I would like to switch debug and info on and off without the use of
enableAll() for both an entire Hierarchy and for individual Categories.

All the best,

Richard.

--
Richard Crawford <richard.crawford@aepona.com>
AePONA Ltd. Interpoint Building

Phone: +44 2890 275238
Fax:   +44 2890 269111

"The future`s so dull I`ve gotta sing torch songs"