From "G.L. Grobe" <g...@grobe.net>
Subject Re: log4j in j2ee app
Date Sat, 01 Sep 2001 18:01:59 GMT
So ... JBoss uses log4j, then I must be missing something else because I
can't see the log4j.jar that's held in JBoss's ~/lib/ext dir (which I think
is in the app classpath)? The "import org.apache.log4j.Category;" I'm adding
to my ejb's are not being found when compiling. "Class
org.apache.log4j.PropertyConfigurator not found in import."