From "Gunter Sammet" <Gun...@sammet.net>
Subject RE: TextPaneAppender - How To use
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2001 00:29:00 GMT
Have you tried LogFactor5 from Servidium. It's a commercial product (around
50 US). I think you can download a trial version from www.servidium.com.
It's very easy to use.

-----Original Message-----
From: log4j-user-return-2952-Gunter=sammet.net@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:log4j-user-return-2952-Gunter=sammet.net@jakarta.apache.org]On
Behalf Of Andreas Heidrich
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 3:17 PM
To: Log4j-User
Cc: Fergus.Gallagher@OrbisUK.com; ttm@online.no
Subject: AW: TextPaneAppender - How To use

Thank you for the advise Fergus. And thanxs to all the others that gave me
good information on the ability to show log Events in a graphical user
interface on a swing client.

@Thomas
I ended up with Chainsaw at the end. The GUI was designed to hold a log view
inside it. But afther an hour of playing with textpane Appender, I gave it
up and used Chainsaw instead. I am very sorry that such a component does not
exist.

Thanx
Andreas