From "Adler, Oliver" <Oliver.Ad...@VSA.de>
Subject AW: Printing Absolute Time Stamps
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:41:56 GMT
Hi,
thanks, but that's not what I want. If I use this format I get some
expensive formatting.
10:33:44,671 60   INFO  [main]

I would like just the plain absolute number of miliseconds. Like the
following
993717224671  INFO  [main]

Basically this is even less time consuming, because there is no substraction
of the start time of log4j. In this number is all information contained. I
could even
do expensive time and date formatting later if needed.

Oliver