From "Hansen, Richard" <Richard.Han...@westgroup.com>
Subject RE: Category.assert() disappointing
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 18:49:24 GMT
Junit is a testing framework. Junit's asserts are used during testing and
intended to "assert" the success of a test case. Category.assert()is, I
think, for testing assertions in a deployed application. I don't see how
Junit helps here. Am I missing something?

Besides in SDK 1.4 Java is adding a language assertion mechanism.

Rick Hansen