From "Hansen, Richard" <Richard.Han...@westgroup.com>
Subject RE: FileWatchdog and multiple threads
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 13:19:02 GMT
Could you clarify a bit. I am not quite sure what to make of your answer,
"Nope" and "Log4j is thread safe" seem a bit contradictory. "Nope" could
mean problems are possible and "thread safe" could mean they are not.

I suppose that being thread safe (which I was aware of) does not preclude
problems when the log4j configuration has been reset.

Thanks

Rick Hansen