From "Aaron Haspel" <aa...@eredyne.com>
Subject junit.swingui.TestRunner and DOMConfigurator
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:21:16 GMT
I'm having a problem with DOMConfigurator.  I set it up with a pretty simple log4j.xml file,
and as long as I run my junit tests with the textui, everything is fine.  But when I run with
the junit.swingui (or junit.awtui produces the same behavior) I get the following error:

Exception in constructor: (java.lang.LinkageError: class org/xml/sax/InputSource violates
loader constraints

Maybe this is a junit problem, not a log4j problem (still likelier my own problem), but can
anyone shed some light on this behavior?

Regards,
Aaron