From Ceki Gulcu <...@urbanet.ch>
Subject Re: AsyncAppender
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:26:47 GMT

Here is an example:

--- example.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE configuration SYSTEM "log4j.dtd">

<configuration>
         <appender name="ASYNC" class="org.apache.log4j.AsyncAppender">
            <appender-ref ref="TEMP" />
         </appender>

         <appender name="TEMP" class="org.apache.log4j.FileAppender">
            <param name="File" value="System.out"/>
            <param name="Append" value="false"/>
               <param name="ConversionPattern"
                      value="%p - %m%n"/>