From selena su <selena...@embrace.com>
Subject Need help.
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:03:13 GMT
Hiya,
    I have 2 questions here abt log4j:

1- When i tried to put this statement
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup> at Testing.class(servlet) in
web.xml ? But i got an error on the tomcat saying "cannot load servlet
name Testing" when i startup my tomcat ! but it isn't any problems when
i use the example servlet(provided by log4j) like HelloWorldExample !

That really give me a big headache, what wrong with that huh ?

2- How can i actually integrate all my classes to use the configuration
files ? But, it's not a good practice, by calling the configuration file
in every of the classes ?

Yours reply is much appreciated !

Regards,
Selena