From José Vicente Núñez Zuleta <jose...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New user question: How to use the SMTPAppender? (any help appreciated)
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:56:39 GMT
Hello.

I'm using the newest version (the one you said) and
also i managed to make it work! :)

I'm sending to the list a little example that shows
how to use two appenders at the same time.

Thanks for the help.

JV.

--- Mark Balster <markbalster@hotmail.com> escribió: >
Additionally, the SMTPAppender will only log the
> event when it has a
> priority of ERROR or higher.
>
> BTW, you may  need to download the latest log4j.
> Version 1.0.4.  Ceki just
> released this vesion as there is a fix if you want
> to log events with a
> lower priority.    I will say that I am having an
> issue with 1.0.4 and the
> TriggeringEventEvaluator interface but have not
> determined the source as of
> yet.  If you just need to report a priority of ERROR
> or higher, version 1.0
> will work.

log4j.appender.PoolManager=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
> > log4j.appender.PoolManager.File=System.out

log4j.appender.PoolManager.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

> > # Imprima la fecha en el formato ISO 8601

log4j.appender.PoolManager.layout.ConversionPattern=%d
> > [%t] %-5p %c - %m%n
> > # Configuración para el "appender" de correo
> > electrónico

log4j.appender.emailerror=org.apache.log4j.SMTPAppender
> > log4j.appender.emailerror.from=josevnz@yahoo.com
> > log4j.appender.emailerror.smtp_host=xxxx.yyy.com
> > log4j.appender.emailerror.subject=xxxx.com:
> > PoolManager error
> > log4j.appender.emailerror.to=josevnz@yahoo.com

log4j.appender.emailerror.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

log4j.appender.emailerror.layout.ConversionPattern=%d