From Alex Colic <aco...@yahoo.com>
Subject Proper use of Nested Diagnostic Contexts?
Date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 02:17:02 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem understanding what Nested Diagnostic Contexts are. I have a core servlet
that receives requests from clients and then passes it off to other servlets to handle. I
have
managed to get the logging to work without Nested Diagnostic Contexts but reading the manual
it
looks like NDC would allow me to differentiate between clients accessing the servlets.

How is the configuration properties file different between a standard configuration file and
NDC?
Is there any examples on how a servlet would use NDC to log?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Alex