From Henrique Seganfredo <henrique.seganfr...@neogrid.com.br>
Subject logging JSP
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:05:44 GMT
folks...somebody here knows if I may add logging features to my JSPs?

We have spending quite a few months researching tools that may help us to
debug JSPs...the main problem is that JSP interactive debuggers are quite
expensive (there is one bundled with Visual Age) or just don´t work with our
current platform (Forte Ie 2.0 seems to provide JSP debugging but only works
with SUN JDK 1.2 and IBM JDK 1.3 while we are using IBM JDK 1.2.2)...

So, how can I add logging features to my JSPs with log4j?

Thanks a lot for your attention!

Henrique
Henrique Seganfredo
NeoGrid S.A