logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Afonso Murakami <murakam...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Release Notes
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2017 00:21:15 GMT
I subscribe for this mail list and already getting hacked that is awfull, is there any where
I can report to to let then know about this ?
> On Feb 26, 2017, at 4:16 PM, Afonso Murakami <murakami19@icloud.com> wrote:
>
> so may be he is doing something for him self and that is a problem, his benefit him behind
my back and that is a hacking going on and I can not do anything about it and that is a huge
problem, ahhhhhhhhhh.

an email to log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org <mailto:log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org>

>> Ralph
>>

>>> On Feb 26, 2017, at 4:49 PM, Afonso Murakami <murakami19@icloud.com <mailto:murakami19@icloud.com>>
wrote:

>>>  Matt Sicker is doing some work on this can you contact him he can explain better
them me, thank's

Jira? What generated HTML?  The text file is the result of running the Maven command and is
what I past into the email.

link to jira. It makes it look nicer on GitHub, and then it makes it easier to copy/paste
the generated HTML into an email or blog post.

 This file is generated by maven as part of preparing for the release. The output is a text
file, not markdown. Furthermore, it caused the release to fail since it is included by name
in the distribution zip files and that name wasn’t changed.