logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Log4jWindows » Windows,JDK 1.7 (unlimited security) 64-bit Windows only #18
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2017 15:56:31 GMT
Hey, now we've got some real Windows integration tests! Gary, the tests you
were talking about are these, right?

On 13 February 2017 at 01:21, Apache Jenkins Server <
jenkins@builds.apache.org> wrote:

> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4jWindows/Windows%
> 20Slaves=Windows,jdk=JDK%201.7%20(unlimited%20security)%
> 2064-bit%20Windows%20only/18/>
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 15999 lines...]
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,280 main DEBUG Starting FileManager
> target/test-properties.log
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,281 main DEBUG Building Plugin[name=filter,
> class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.filter.ThresholdFilter].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,283 main DEBUG createFilter(level="ERROR",
> onMatch="null", onMismatch="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,283 main DEBUG Building Plugin[name=appender,
> class=org.apache.logging.log4j.test.appender.ListAppender].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,284 main DEBUG ListAppender$Builder(name="List",
> entryPerNewLine="null", raw="null", Layout=null, ThresholdFilter(ERROR))
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,286 main DEBUG Building Plugin[name=layout,
> class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.layout.PatternLayout].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,287 main DEBUG PatternLayout$Builder(pattern="%m%n",
> PatternSelector=null, Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest), Replace=null,
> charset="null", alwaysWriteExceptions="null", disableAnsi="null",
> noConsoleNoAnsi="null", header="null", footer="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,288 main DEBUG Building Plugin[name=appender,
> class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.appender.ConsoleAppender].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,291 main DEBUG ConsoleAppender$Builder(target="null",
> follow="null", direct="null", bufferedIo="null", bufferSize="null",
> immediateFlush="null", ignoreExceptions="null", PatternLayout(%m%n),
> name="STDOUT", Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest), Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,291 main WARN Unable to instantiate
> org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,292 main DEBUG Starting OutputStreamManager
> SYSTEM_OUT.false.false
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,292 main DEBUG Building Plugin[name=appenders,
> class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.AppendersPlugin].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,293 main DEBUG createAppenders(={File, List, STDOUT})
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,293 main DEBUG Building Plugin[name=filter,
> class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.filter.ThresholdFilter].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,294 main DEBUG createFilter(level="DEBUG",
> onMatch="null", onMismatch="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,295 main DEBUG Configuration
> org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.PropertiesConfiguration@2a08904c
> initialized
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,296 main DEBUG Starting configuration
> org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.PropertiesConfiguration@
> 2a08904c
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,297 main DEBUG Log4j2 ConfigurationScheduler starting
> 1 threads
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,298 main DEBUG Started configuration
> org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.PropertiesConfiguration@2a08904c
> OK.
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,299 main DEBUG Shutting down OutputStreamManager
> SYSTEM_OUT.false.false-1
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,300 main DEBUG Shut down OutputStreamManager
> SYSTEM_OUT.false.false-1, all resources released: true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,300 main DEBUG Appender DefaultConsole-1 stopped with
> status true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,300 main DEBUG Stopped org.apache.logging.log4j.core.
> config.DefaultConfiguration@17616cae OK
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,401 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,405 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=StatusLogger
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,408 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=ContextSelector
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,411 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Loggers,name=org.
> apache.logging.log4j.test2
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,411 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Loggers,name=
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,412 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Loggers,name=org.
> apache.logging.log4j.test1
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,413 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Appenders,name=List
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,415 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Appenders,name=STDOUT
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,415 main DEBUG Registering MBean
> org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Appenders,name=File
> 2017-02-13 07:20:05,418 main DEBUG LoggerContext[name=org.apache.
> logging.log4j.core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,
> org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext@16cbfbed] started OK with
> configuration org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.
> PropertiesConfiguration@2a08904c.
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.PropertiesFileConfigTest
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,298 Log4j2-TF-2-Scheduled-1 INFO File
> target\test-classes\log4j-test2.properties was modified on 1486969545405,
> previous modification was 1486969535405
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,300 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Reconfiguration started for context org.apache.logging.log4j.core.PropertiesFileConfigTest
> (org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext@16cbfbed)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,302 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG Not
> in a ServletContext environment, thus not loading WebLookup plugin.
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,305 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG Not
> in a ServletContext environment, thus not loading WebLookup plugin.
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,306 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Initializing configuration org.apache.logging.log4j.core.
> config.properties.PropertiesConfiguration@778c1f36
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,308 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Installed script engines
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,308 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Groovy Scripting Engine Version: 2.0, Language: Groovy, Threading:
> MULTITHREADED, Compile: true, Names: {groovy, Groovy}
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,309 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Mozilla Rhino Version: 1.7 release 3 PRERELEASE, Language: ECMAScript,
> Threading: MULTITHREADED, Compile: true, Names: {js, rhino, JavaScript,
> javascript, ECMAScript, ecmascript}
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,323 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> BeanShell Engine Version: 1.0, Language: BeanShell, Threading:
> MULTITHREADED, Compile: true, Names: {beanshell, bsh, java}
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,323 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> PluginManager 'Core' found 122 plugins
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,323 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> PluginManager 'Level' found 1 plugins
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,324 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=property, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.config.Property].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,325 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createProperty(name="filename", value="target/test-properties.log")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,325 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=properties, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.config.PropertiesPlugin].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,326 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> configureSubstitutor(={filename=target/test-properties.log},
> Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest))
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,326 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> PluginManager 'Lookup' found 13 plugins
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,326 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=AppenderRef, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.config.AppenderRef].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,326 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createAppenderRef(ref="File", level="null", Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,326 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=logger, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.
> LoggerConfig].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,330 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createLogger(additivity="false", level="DEBUG", name="org.apache.logging.log4j.test2",
> includeLocation="null", ={File}, ={}, Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest),
> Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,330 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=AppenderRef, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.config.AppenderRef].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,331 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createAppenderRef(ref="STDOUT", level="null", Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,331 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=KeyValuePair, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.util.KeyValuePair].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,332 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> KeyValuePair$Builder(key="test", value="123")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,332 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=filter, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.filter.
> ThreadContextMapFilter].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,334 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createFilter(={test=123}, operator="null", onMatch="null",
> onMismatch="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,334 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=logger, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.
> LoggerConfig].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,336 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createLogger(additivity="false", level="DEBUG", name="org.apache.logging.log4j.test1",
> includeLocation="null", ={STDOUT}, ={}, Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest),
> ThreadContextMapFilter(isAnd=true, {test=[123]}))
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,336 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=AppenderRef, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.config.AppenderRef].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,337 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createAppenderRef(ref="STDOUT", level="null", Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,337 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=root, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.
> LoggerConfig$RootLogger].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,338 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createLogger(additivity="null", level="ERROR", includeLocation="null",
> ={STDOUT}, ={}, Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest), Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,338 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=loggers, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.
> LoggersPlugin].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,338 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createLoggers(={org.apache.logging.log4j.test2, org.apache.logging.log4j.test1,
> root})
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,338 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=layout, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.layout.
> PatternLayout].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,341 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> PatternLayout$Builder(pattern="%d %p %C{1.} [%t] %m%n",
> PatternSelector=null, Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest), Replace=null,
> charset="null", alwaysWriteExceptions="null", disableAnsi="null",
> noConsoleNoAnsi="null", header="null", footer="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,341 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> PluginManager 'Converter' found 41 plugins
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,342 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=appender, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.appender.FileAppender].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,345 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> FileAppender$Builder(fileName="target/test-properties.log",
> append="null", locking="null", advertise="null", advertiseUri="null",
> createOnDemand="null", bufferedIo="false", bufferSize="null",
> immediateFlush="null", ignoreExceptions="null", PatternLayout(%d %p %C{1.}
> [%t] %m%n), name="File", Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest), Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,345 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 WARN The
> bufferSize is set to 8192 but bufferedIo is false: false
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,345 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=filter, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.filter.
> ThresholdFilter].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,346 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createFilter(level="ERROR", onMatch="null", onMismatch="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,346 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=appender, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.test.appender.ListAppender].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,347 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> ListAppender$Builder(name="List", entryPerNewLine="null", raw="null",
> Layout=null, ThresholdFilter(ERROR))
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,347 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=layout, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.layout.
> PatternLayout].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,349 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> PatternLayout$Builder(pattern="%m%n", PatternSelector=null, Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest),
> Replace=null, charset="null", alwaysWriteExceptions="null",
> disableAnsi="null", noConsoleNoAnsi="null", header="null", footer="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,349 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=appender, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.appender.ConsoleAppender].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,353 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> ConsoleAppender$Builder(target="null", follow="null", direct="null",
> bufferedIo="null", bufferSize="null", immediateFlush="null",
> ignoreExceptions="null", PatternLayout(%m%n), name="STDOUT", Configuration(PropertiesConfigTest),
> Filter=null)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,353 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 WARN Unable
> to instantiate org.fusesource.jansi.WindowsAnsiOutputStream
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,353 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=appenders, class=org.apache.logging.
> log4j.core.config.AppendersPlugin].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,354 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createAppenders(={File, List, STDOUT})
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,354 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Building Plugin[name=filter, class=org.apache.logging.log4j.core.filter.
> ThresholdFilter].
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,355 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> createFilter(level="DEBUG", onMatch="null", onMismatch="null")
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,355 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Configuration org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.
> PropertiesConfiguration@778c1f36 initialized
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,355 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Starting configuration org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.
> PropertiesConfiguration@778c1f36
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,355 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Log4j2 ConfigurationScheduler starting 1 threads
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,355 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Started configuration org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.
> PropertiesConfiguration@778c1f36 OK.
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,357 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Appender File stopped with status true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,357 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Appender STDOUT stopped with status true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,358 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Log4j2 ConfigurationScheduler shutting down threads in java.util.concurrent.
> ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@4a9b4a2[Running, pool size = 1, active
> threads = 0, queued tasks = 1, completed tasks = 1]
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,358 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Stopped org.apache.logging.log4j.core.config.properties.
> PropertiesConfiguration@2a08904c OK
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,359 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,359 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=StatusLogger
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,361 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=ContextSelector
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,361 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Loggers,name=org.
> apache.logging.log4j.test2
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,362 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Loggers,name=
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,362 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Loggers,name=org.
> apache.logging.log4j.test1
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,362 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Appenders,name=List
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,363 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Appenders,name=STDOUT
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,363 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Registering MBean org.apache.logging.log4j2:type=org.apache.logging.log4j.
> core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,component=Appenders,name=File
> 2017-02-13 07:20:06,363 Log4j2-TF-1-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-2 DEBUG
> Reconfiguration completed for org.apache.logging.log4j.core.PropertiesFileConfigTest
> (org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext@16cbfbed)
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,531 main DEBUG Stopping LoggerContext[name=org.apache.
> logging.log4j.core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,
> org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext@16cbfbed]...
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,533 main DEBUG Shutting down FileManager
> target/test-properties.log
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,534 main DEBUG Shut down FileManager
> target/test-properties.log, all resources released: true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,534 main DEBUG Appender File stopped with status true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,535 main DEBUG Shutting down OutputStreamManager
> SYSTEM_OUT.false.false
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,535 main DEBUG Shut down OutputStreamManager
> SYSTEM_OUT.false.false, all resources released: true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,535 main DEBUG Appender STDOUT stopped with status true
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,535 main DEBUG Log4j2 ConfigurationScheduler shutting
> down threads in java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@752a55a6[Running,
> pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 1, completed tasks = 5]
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,536 main DEBUG Stopped org.apache.logging.log4j.core.
> config.properties.PropertiesConfiguration@778c1f36 OK
> 2017-02-13 07:20:11,536 main DEBUG Stopped LoggerContext[name=org.apache.
> logging.log4j.core.PropertiesFileConfigTest,
> org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext@16cbfbed] with status true
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 6.112 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.PropertiesFileConfigTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.selector.
> ClassLoaderContextSelectorTest
> ERROR StatusLogger No log4j2 configuration file found. Using default
> configuration: logging only errors to the console. Set system property
> 'org.apache.logging.log4j.simplelog.StatusLogger.level' to TRACE to show
> Log4j2 internal initialization logging.
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.953 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.selector.ClassLoaderContextSelectorTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.ShutdownDisabledTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.ShutdownDisabledTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.ShutdownTimeoutConfigurationTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.007 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.ShutdownTimeoutConfigurationTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.StrictXmlConfigTest
> Tests run: 10, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.07 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.StrictXmlConfigTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.TimestampMessageTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.045 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.TimestampMessageTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.tools.GenerateCustomLoggerTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.036 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.tools.GenerateCustomLoggerTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.tools.GenerateExtendedLoggerTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.077 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.tools.GenerateExtendedLoggerTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.AssertTest
> Tests run: 13, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.AssertTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.ClockFactoryTest
> Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.159 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.ClockFactoryTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.CronExpressionTest
> Tests run: 12, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.772 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.CronExpressionTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParserSDFTest
> Tests run: 276, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.242
> sec - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParserSDFTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParserTest
> Tests run: 37, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.043 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParserTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParser_
> MoreOrLessTest
> Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.124 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParser_
> MoreOrLessTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParser_
> TimeZoneStrategyTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.666 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FastDateParser_
> TimeZoneStrategyTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FixedDateFormatTest
> Tests run: 22, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.573 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.datetime.FixedDateFormatTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.DummyNanoClockTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.006 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.DummyNanoClockTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.FileUtilsTest
> Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.07 sec -
> in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.FileUtilsTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.IntegersTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.004 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.IntegersTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.JsonUtilsTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.005 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.JsonUtilsTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.LoaderTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.06 sec -
> in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.LoaderTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.NetUtilsTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.06 sec -
> in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.NetUtilsTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.ShutdownCallbackRegistryTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.988 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.ShutdownCallbackRegistryTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.SystemClockTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.107 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.SystemClockTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.SystemNanoClockTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.004 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.SystemNanoClockTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.ThrowablesTest
> Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.008 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.ThrowablesTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.UuidTest
> Elapsed for 2000 UUIDS = 2275651470 Average = 1137825 ns
> Elapsed for 200 UUIDS = 81270 Average = 406 ns
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.257 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.UuidTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.WatchManagerTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 1, Time elapsed: 0.018 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.core.util.WatchManagerTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.MarkerMixInJsonTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.683 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.MarkerMixInJsonTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.MarkerMixInXmlTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.883 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.MarkerMixInXmlTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.MarkerMixInYamlTest
> Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.776 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.MarkerMixInYamlTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.message.MutableLogEventWithReusablePar
> amMsgTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.041 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.message.MutableLogEventWithReusablePar
> amMsgTest
>
> Results :
>
> Tests in error:
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.cleanup:115->cleanFolder:189 » FileSystem
> target\rolli...
>
> Tests run: 1873, Failures: 0, Errors: 10, Skipped: 30
>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j 2 ..................................... SUCCESS [
> 3.853 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j API ................................... SUCCESS [
> 21.187 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Core .................................. FAILURE
> [15:57 min]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j 1.x Compatibility API ................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j SLF4J Binding ......................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j to SLF4J Adapter ...................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Commons Logging Bridge ................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Flume Bridge .......................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Web ................................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Tag Library ........................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j JMX GUI ............................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples ............................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Flume - Common ............... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Flume - Remote ............... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Flume - Embedded ............. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Configuration ................ SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: LoggerProperties ............. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Scala 2.11 wrapper for Log4j API ...... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Scala API .................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j OSGi .................................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j BOM ................................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j NoSQL ................................. SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4J Performance Tests ..................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Streaming Interface ................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j JUL Adapter ........................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Liquibase Binding ..................... SKIPPED
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Scala 2.10 wrapper for Log4j API ...... SKIPPED
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> [INFO] Total time: 16:31 min
> [INFO] Finished at: 2017-02-13T07:21:09+00:00
> [INFO] Final Memory: 57M/874M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:
> maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-test) on project log4j-core:
> There are test failures.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] Please refer to F:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\workspace\Log4jWindows\Windows
> Slaves\Windows\jdk\JDK 1.7 (unlimited security) 64-bit Windows
> only\log4j-core\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
> -e switch.
> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/
> MojoFailureException
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
> command
> [ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :log4j-core
> Build step 'Execute Windows batch command' marked build as failure
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.org
>
>


-- 
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>

Mime
View raw message