Minor nit:

Our main repo is "logging-log4j2" but all the new ones are "logging-log4j" sans "2"

Gary

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 12:21 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
Nice!

On Sat, Nov 5, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
FWIW, Infra now has a self-service form to create git repos.

Ralph

On Nov 5, 2016, at 7:59 AM, Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com> wrote:

Sounds pretty good. There may be some special code we can write to make Clojure and Kotlin support easier, but I haven't looked closely into it yet. We can always have some sort of experimental repo if necessary for beta plugins and APIs before making official releases.