logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen Offermann <steffen.offerm...@aixigo.de>
Subject Re: Release Candidate artifact versioning
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:50:00 GMT
BTW, would it be a problem to publish the release candidates themselves to the central repository,
like some other projects do?

On 10/03/2016 06:20 PM, Mikael Ståldal wrote:
> Why do we need to vote on the exact artifact version to release? Isn't it enough that
we vote on the RC and then trust the release manager to not mess it up when changing the version
number and

--
aixigo AG - financial solutions & technology
Karl-Friedrich-Straße 68, 52072 Aachen, Germany

Amtsgericht Aachen - HRB 8057
Vorstand: Erich Borsch, Christian Friedrich, Tobias Haustein
Vors. des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Rüdiger von Nitzsch