logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Document where to find snapshot builds
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 12:08:13 GMT
I don't think we have such a variable. At the time of any release we usually don't know whether
the next release will be a minor or a patch release.

Maybe better to use a generic description rather than a version number?

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2016/09/16, at 20:25, Mikael Ståldal <mikael.staldal@magine.com> wrote:
>
> OK, added it.
>
> Is there any template variable to use instead of putting "2.6.3-SNAPSHOT" into the maven-artifacts.xml.vm?
>
>> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 5:50 PM, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you want to document this, go for it!
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On 2016/09/16, at 0:35, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Gary

wants to build the project themselves.

If you are not the addressee indicated in this message

>>> --
>>> JUnit in Action, Second Edition
>>> Spring Batch in Action
>>> Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
>>> Home: http://garygregory.com/
>>> Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory
>

> --
>

> Mikael Ståldal
> Senior software developer
>
> Magine TV
> mikael.staldal@magine.com
> Grev Turegatan 3  | 114 46 Stockholm, Sweden  |   www.magine.com
>
> Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are
not the addressee indicated in this message
> (or responsible for delivery of the message to such a person), you may not copy or deliver
this message to anyone. In such case,