Gary,

Can you create a logo for 2.6.2?  Just use the next one in line.

Ralph

On Jul 4, 2016, at 11:03 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:

Yes - I am also cleaning the BBQ. I have about 5 hours before people show up at my house. We are just going to sit in the pool and watch the neighbors set off fireworks (unlike California, fireworks are legal where I live in Arizona). At the moment it is just 100 F but it is supposed to get up to 111 today, which is perfect for a pool party.

Ralph