logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Start configuration snippet for log4j2.properties?
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 03:22:44 GMT
Remko and I try to answer questions on stackoverflow as quickly as possible.  I just responded
to yours. But to be honest, you probably could have gotten this from the manual online.  All
I really did was take the example from the manual and tailor it a little bit for use in a
Maven build.

Ralph

> On Jul 7, 2016, at 7:45 PM, Ole Ersoy <ole.ersoy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Hope it's OK that I ask about this here.  If not just say USER LIST!
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38254220/start-configuration-snippet-for-log4j2-properties
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38254220/start-configuration-snippet-for-log4j2-properties>

> I think Stackoverflow, given it's QA guidelines and voting features, are a great way
to speed up adoption and get Log4J2 in front of developers (A lot of great java devs listen
in on the Qs).  The more information there is WRT to specific questions the easier it will
be to adopt Log4J2.