logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: More failing tests
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:22:48 GMT
I’d need the rest of the error message on OnStartupTriggeringPolicyTest, but the line it
is failing on is to delete the log file if it exists after the test has completed.

We need to determine why Windows thinks the file is in use on the RollingAppenderSizeTest.
I suspect this is the same problem our Windows have been complaining about on the RollingFileAppender.

Ralph

> On Jun 21, 2016, at 12:33 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Windows 7 and Java 8 I see:
>
> Results :
>
> Failed tests:
>   JeroMqAppenderTest.testServerOnly:123
>   RollingAppenderSizeTest.testAppender:141->deleteDir:154 Unable to delete rollingtest.log
due to FileSystemException: target\rolling1\rollingtest.log: The process cannot access the
file because it is being used by another process.