logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log4j2 evangelism
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:55:56 GMT
Oh, another thing that would help is doing presentations on log4j. Myself
and a few others run a virtual java user group (and an in-person one) in
Illinois that accepts presenters from around the world for instance. Then
there's the London VirtualJUG as well which is super popular. Plus any
local JUGs.