logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Log4j 2.6.1 rc1
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 01:05:58 GMT
I am building 'mvn clean test' on Windows and this test has been 'hung' for
a while now:

org.apache.logging.log4j.core.appender.AsyncAppenderQueueFullPolicyTest

Apache Maven 3.3.9 (bb52d8502b132ec0a5a3f4c09453c07478323dc5;
2015-11-10T08:41:47-08:00)
Maven home: E:\Java\apache-maven-3.3.9\bin\..
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_91\jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "dos"

The test passes from Eclipse.

Has anyone else seen this?

On a second try, the whole build passed.

I'll continue my review tonight.

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com