logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j 2.6.1
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 17:03:43 GMT
I fixed two critical issues introduced by 2.6.
It would be great if Matt can take a look at LOG4J2-1394 (I did a bit but
there's still quite a few remaining).

Not sure if LOG4J2-1405 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1405> was
introduced by 2.6 since the user upgraded from 2.3. However it's 2 am here
and I'm done for day.

I'm good with releasing 2.6.1 with the current batch of fixes.

-Remko