logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: 2.6 Release
Date Wed, 18 May 2016 11:30:03 GMT
Thanks for finding it. I will fix it.

Ralph

> On May 18, 2016, at 6:02 AM, Remko Popma <remko.popma@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> ${filename} is created by CompositeConfigurationTest, ::compositeLogger and ::testReconfiguration
>
> I don't know why though. Can someone else fix that?
>
> I will fix the license issues for GilsDosAndDontsLatencyTesting.txt,
>> src/main/resources/perf-WithoutAnyAppender-location.xml, and src/main/resources/perf-WithoutAnyAppender.xml
>
> Remko
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2016/05/18, at 13:12, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com <mailto:ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>>
wrote:

>> There are 2 files with unapproved licenses in log4j-core: ${filename} and src/test/java/org/apache/logging/log4j/core/async/perftest/GilsDosAndDontsLatencyTesting.txt.
 Obviously the first is a build error but I am not sure if the second is meant to be there.
If it is it needs an apache license header. We need to figure out which test is generating
the ${filename} and fix it.

>> There are 3 files with unapproved licenses in log4j-perf: perf.txt (my fault and
needs to be deleted), src/main/resources/perf-WithoutAnyAppender-location.xml, and src/main/resources/perf-WithoutAnyAppender.xml.

>> These need to be fixed before I can release.
>>
>> Ralph
>>

>>> On May 17, 2016, at 12:35 PM, Gary Gregory <garydgregory@gmail.com <mailto:garydgregory@gmail.com>>
wrote:

>>> No need to torture yourself with slow internet. We can wait a few days no? That
would give us all time or at least myself to review the current code. But I can't look until
tonight at the earliest...

>>> Gary
>>>
>>> On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 8:15 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com <mailto:ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>>
wrote:
>>> The performance page has been completed. Is there anything left to do before
the 2.6 release build?  If not I can start it tonight - I hope. The wireless speed at my hotel
is terrible so I have to use the hotspot on my phone.