logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: Log4j 2.x #1847
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:25:09 GMT
I've noticed a pattern with the network failures. They only happen when the
build is run on jenkins-test-* slaves. I mentioned as much in the support
ticket, but this is just another data point.

On 5 April 2016 at 10:14, Apache Jenkins Server <jenkins@builds.apache.org>
wrote:

> See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/1847/changes>
>
> Changes:
>
> [ggregory] [LOG4J2-1348] Add an AutoCloseable ThreadContext class:
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 20750 lines...]
> Tests run: 18, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.157 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.JavaLevelTranslatorTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.CoreLoggerTest
> Tests run: 19, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.81 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.CoreLoggerTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.ApiLoggerTest
> Tests run: 19, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.786 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.ApiLoggerTest
> Running
> org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.DefaultLevelConverterCustomJulLevelsTest
> Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.133 sec
> - in org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.DefaultLevelConverterCustomJulLevelsTest
> Running org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.BracketInNotInterpolatedMessageTest
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.75 sec -
> in org.apache.logging.log4j.jul.BracketInNotInterpolatedMessageTest
>
> Results :
>
> Tests run: 77, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:2.3.1:jar (default-jar) @ log4j-jul ---
> [INFO] Building jar: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/target/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.19.1:integration-test
> (integration-tests) @ log4j-jul ---
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.19.1:verify (verify) @ log4j-jul ---
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-source-plugin:3.0.0:jar-no-fork (attach-sources) @
> log4j-jul ---
> [INFO] Building jar: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/target/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> >
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.3.1:install (default-install) @
> log4j-jul ---
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/target/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-repositories/0/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-jul/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/pom.xml> to
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-repositories/0/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-jul/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/target/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-repositories/0/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-jul/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [INFO]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building Apache Log4j Liquibase Binding 2.6-SNAPSHOT
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Downloading:
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/liquibase/liquibase-core/3.4.2/liquibase-core-3.4.2.pom
> [INFO] Downloaded:
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/liquibase/liquibase-core/3.4.2/liquibase-core-3.4.2.pom
> (15 KB at 1796.0 KB/sec)
> [INFO] Downloading:
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/liquibase/liquibase-parent/3.4.2/liquibase-parent-3.4.2.pom
> [INFO] Downloaded:
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/liquibase/liquibase-parent/3.4.2/liquibase-parent-3.4.2.pom
> (16 KB at 2253.6 KB/sec)
> [INFO] Downloading:
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/liquibase/liquibase-core/3.4.2/liquibase-core-3.4.2.jar
> [INFO] Downloaded:
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/liquibase/liquibase-core/3.4.2/liquibase-core-3.4.2.jar
> (2017 KB at 42908.8 KB/sec)
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.4.1:clean (default-clean) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.1:process (default) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:resources (default-resources) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/src/main/resources
> >
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:compile (default-compile) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
> [INFO] Compiling 1 source file to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/classes
> >
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-bundle-plugin:2.5.3:manifest (default) @ log4j-liquibase
> ---
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.7:testResources
> (default-testResources) @ log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] Copying 1 resource
> [INFO] Copying 3 resources
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:3.5.1:testCompile (default-testCompile) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!
> [INFO] Compiling 1 source file to <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/test-classes
> >
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-test) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (default-tests) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
>
> -------------------------------------------------------
>  T E S T S
> -------------------------------------------------------
> Running liquibase.ext.logging.log4j2.LoggingTest
> Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.721 sec
> - in liquibase.ext.logging.log4j2.LoggingTest
>
> Results :
>
> Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
>
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.19.1:test (test-optional) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:2.3.1:jar (default-jar) @ log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO] Building jar: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> >
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.19.1:integration-test
> (integration-tests) @ log4j-liquibase ---
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.19.1:verify (verify) @ log4j-liquibase
> ---
> [JENKINS] Recording test results
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-source-plugin:3.0.0:jar-no-fork (attach-sources) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO] Building jar: <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> >
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.3.1:install (default-install) @
> log4j-liquibase ---
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-repositories/0/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-liquibase/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/pom.xml> to
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-repositories/0/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-liquibase/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [INFO] Installing <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/maven-repositories/0/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j-liquibase/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Reactor Summary:
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j 2 .................................... SUCCESS [02:55
> min]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j API .................................. SUCCESS [
> 52.795 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Core ................................. SUCCESS [15:16
> min]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j 1.x Compatibility API ................ SUCCESS [
> 13.540 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j SLF4J Binding ........................ SUCCESS [
> 11.171 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j to SLF4J Adapter ..................... SUCCESS [
> 6.467 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Commons Logging Bridge ............... SUCCESS [
> 6.451 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Flume Bridge ......................... SUCCESS [
> 24.266 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Web .................................. SUCCESS [
> 8.118 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Tag Library .......................... SUCCESS [
> 21.243 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j JMX GUI .............................. SUCCESS [
> 3.723 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples .............................. SUCCESS [
> 1.199 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Flume - Common .............. SUCCESS [
> 4.083 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Flume - Remote .............. SUCCESS [
> 16.540 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Flume - Embedded ............ SUCCESS [
> 6.544 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: Configuration ............... SUCCESS [
> 5.556 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Samples: LoggerProperties ............ SUCCESS [
> 6.158 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j BOM .................................. SUCCESS [
> 0.808 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j NoSQL ................................ SUCCESS [
> 8.040 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4J Performance Tests .................... SUCCESS [
> 35.802 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Streaming Interface .................. SUCCESS [
> 12.354 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j JUL Adapter .......................... SUCCESS [
> 15.397 s]
> [INFO] Apache Log4j Liquibase Binding .................... SUCCESS [
> 5.917 s]
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] BUILD SUCCESS
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 24:26 min
> [INFO] Finished at: 2016-04-05T15:13:53+00:00
> [INFO] Final Memory: 49M/457M
> [INFO]
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Waiting for Jenkins to finish collecting data
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-taglib/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-taglib/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-taglib-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-taglib/target/log4j-taglib-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-taglib/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-taglib-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-taglib/target/log4j-taglib-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-taglib/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-taglib-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-1.2-api/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-1.2-api/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-1.2-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-1.2-api/target/log4j-1.2-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-1.2-api/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-1.2-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-1.2-api/target/log4j-1.2-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-1.2-api/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-1.2-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/loggerProperties/pom.xml>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-loggerProperties/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-loggerProperties-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/loggerProperties/target/log4j-samples-loggerProperties-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-loggerProperties/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-loggerProperties-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/loggerProperties/target/log4j-samples-loggerProperties-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-loggerProperties/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-loggerProperties-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jmx-gui/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jmx-gui/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jmx-gui-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jmx-gui/target/log4j-jmx-gui-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jmx-gui/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jmx-gui-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jmx-gui/target/log4j-jmx-gui-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jmx-gui/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jmx-gui-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-nosql/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-nosql/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-nosql-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-nosql/target/log4j-nosql-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-nosql/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-nosql-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-nosql/target/log4j-nosql-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-nosql/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-nosql-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/configuration/pom.xml>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-configuration/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-configuration-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/configuration/target/log4j-samples-configuration-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-configuration/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-configuration-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/configuration/target/log4j-samples-configuration-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-configuration/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-configuration-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-core/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-core/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-core-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-core/target/log4j-core-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-core/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-core-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-core/target/log4j-core-2.6-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-core/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-core-2.6-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-core/target/log4j-core-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-core/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-core-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-embedded/pom.xml>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-embedded/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-embedded-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-embedded/target/log4j-samples-flume-embedded-2.6-SNAPSHOT.war>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-embedded/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-embedded-2.6-SNAPSHOT.war
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-embedded/target/log4j-samples-flume-embedded-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-embedded/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-embedded-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> Compressed 36.54 MB of artifacts by 89.0% relative to #1846
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jcl/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jcl/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jcl-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jcl/target/log4j-jcl-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jcl/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jcl-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jcl/target/log4j-jcl-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jcl/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jcl-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-liquibase/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-liquibase/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-liquibase/target/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-liquibase/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-liquibase-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-perf/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-perf/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-perf-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-perf/target/log4j-perf-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-perf/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-perf-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-perf/target/log4j-perf-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-perf/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-perf-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jul/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/target/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jul/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-jul/target/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-jul/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-jul-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-slf4j-impl/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-slf4j-impl/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-slf4j-impl/target/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-slf4j-impl/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-slf4j-impl/target/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-slf4j-impl/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-slf4j-impl-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-common/pom.xml>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-common/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-common-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-common/target/log4j-samples-flume-common-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-common/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-common-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-common/target/log4j-samples-flume-common-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-common/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-common-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-web/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-web/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-web-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-web/target/log4j-web-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-web/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-web-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-web/target/log4j-web-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-web/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-web-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-bom/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-bom/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-bom-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/pom.xml>
> to org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> Compressed 49.26 KB of artifacts by 65.0% relative to #1846
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-iostreams/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-iostreams/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-iostreams-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-iostreams/target/log4j-iostreams-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-iostreams/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-iostreams-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-iostreams/target/log4j-iostreams-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-iostreams/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-iostreams-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-to-slf4j/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-to-slf4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-to-slf4j-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-to-slf4j/target/log4j-to-slf4j-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-to-slf4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-to-slf4j-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-to-slf4j/target/log4j-to-slf4j-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-to-slf4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-to-slf4j-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-flume-ng/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-flume-ng/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-flume-ng-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-flume-ng/target/log4j-flume-ng-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-flume-ng/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-flume-ng-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-flume-ng/target/log4j-flume-ng-2.6-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-flume-ng/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-flume-ng-2.6-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-flume-ng/target/log4j-flume-ng-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-flume-ng/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-flume-ng-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-api/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-api/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-api/target/log4j-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-api/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-api/target/log4j-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-api/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT-tests.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-api/target/log4j-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j/log4j-api/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-api-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-remote/pom.xml>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-remote/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-remote-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-remote/target/log4j-samples-flume-remote-2.6-SNAPSHOT.war>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-remote/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-remote-2.6-SNAPSHOT.war
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/flume-remote/target/log4j-samples-flume-remote-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar>
> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples-flume-remote/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-flume-remote-2.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
> Compressed 14.15 MB of artifacts by 83.7% relative to #1846
> [JENKINS] Archiving <
> https://builds.apache.org/job/Log4j%202.x/ws/log4j-samples/pom.xml> to
> org.apache.logging.log4j.samples/log4j-samples/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-samples-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> channel stopped
> Maven RedeployPublisher use remote jenkins-test-e90 maven settings from :
> /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/tools/hudson.tasks.Maven_MavenInstallation/maven-3.2.1/conf/settings.xml
> [INFO] Deployment in
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots
> (id=apache.snapshots.https,uniqueVersion=true)
> Deploying the main artifact log4j-2.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
> Downloading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
> Downloaded:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
> (606 B at 1.4 KB/sec)
> Uploading:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-2.6-20160405.151416-191.pom
> ERROR: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
> org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j:pom:2.6-20160405.151416-191 from/to
> apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
> transfer file:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-2.6-20160405.151416-191.pom.
> Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized.
> org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.ArtifactDeploymentException: Failed to
> deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
> org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j:pom:2.6-20160405.151416-191 from/to
> apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
> transfer file:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-2.6-20160405.151416-191.pom.
> Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized.
>         at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:143)
>         at
> hudson.maven.reporters.MavenArtifactRecord.deploy(MavenArtifactRecord.java:193)
>         at
> hudson.maven.RedeployPublisher.perform(RedeployPublisher.java:176)
>         at
> hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$1.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:20)
>         at
> hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:782)
>         at
> hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:723)
>         at
> hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild$MavenModuleSetBuildExecution.post2(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:1047)
>         at
> hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(AbstractBuild.java:668)
>         at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1763)
>         at
> hudson.maven.MavenModuleSetBuild.run(MavenModuleSetBuild.java:531)
>         at
> hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:98)
>         at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:410)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to
> deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
> org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j:pom:2.6-20160405.151416-191 from/to
> apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
> transfer file:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-2.6-20160405.151416-191.pom.
> Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized.
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:341)
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:269)
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultRepositorySystem.deploy(DefaultRepositorySystem.java:413)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.artifact.deployer.DefaultArtifactDeployer.deploy(DefaultArtifactDeployer.java:139)
>         ... 11 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException: Could
> not transfer artifact
> org.apache.logging.log4j:log4j:pom:2.6-20160405.151416-191 from/to
> apache.snapshots.https (
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots): Failed to
> transfer file:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-2.6-20160405.151416-191.pom.
> Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized.
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$6.wrap(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:1016)
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$6.wrap(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:1004)
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$PutTask.run(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:895)
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector.put(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:522)
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultDeployer.deploy(DefaultDeployer.java:335)
>         ... 14 more
> Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.TransferFailedException: Failed to
> transfer file:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/logging/log4j/log4j/2.6-SNAPSHOT/log4j-2.6-20160405.151416-191.pom.
> Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized.
>         at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:626)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:524)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:505)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.wagon.shared.http4.AbstractHttpClientWagon.put(AbstractHttpClientWagon.java:485)
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.connector.wagon.WagonRepositoryConnector$PutTask.run(WagonRepositoryConnector.java:871)
>         ... 16 more
> [INFO] Deployment failed after 1.1 sec
> Build step 'Deploy artifacts to Maven repository' changed build result to
> FAILURE
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: log4j-dev-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: log4j-dev-help@logging.apache.org
>
>


-- 
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>

Mime
View raw message