logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4j for Scala
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2016 16:26:44 GMT
I thought we/you were going to cut an alpha release?

Gary
On Jan 12, 2016 8:24 AM, "Mikael Ståldal" <mikael.staldal@magine.com> wrote:

> So where are we on this?
>
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 6:21 PM, Mikael Ståldal <mikael.staldal@magine.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Sounds good then.
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Sure.
>>>
>>> Ralph
>>>
>>> On Dec 14, 2015, at 9:41 AM, Mikael Ståldal <mikael.staldal@magine.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Can it still depend on log4-api version 2.5 then?
>>>

>>> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com

I recall. I

scala beta as a

release today if
Remko just added.

do a 2.6-beta _at the

<

be good to be able to
get some feedback from

Goers <

to match the directory name.
one of them.

Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>

name via <finalName> or

Gary Gregory <

projects i know. I think certain

"Matt Sicker" <boards@gmail.com>

have to match the module name I

04:23, Mikael Ståldal <

LOG4J-1181 in Git.

log4j-scala_2.10 as well.

2015 at 7:51 PM, Gary Gregory <

Maven module folder name will be like

28, 2015 at 2:11 AM, Mikael Ståldal <

does not maintain binary compatibility

Oct 26, 2015 at 7:29 PM, Matt Sicker <

like it could be handy.

October 2015 at 12:29, Gary Gregory <

I keep on hearing that Scala suffers from a lot
> [...]
Gary

On Mon, Oct 26, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Mikael Ståldal <

I am thinking of making a log4j module,
> [...]
inspired from

https://github.com/typesafehub/scala-logging

Would that make sense?

--

Mikael Ståldal

Senior software developer

Magine TV

mikael.staldal@magine.com

Regeringsgatan 25  | 111 53 Stockholm, Sweden  |

Privileged and/or Confidential Information may be

(or responsible for delivery of the message to such

you should destroy this message and kindly notify

JUnit in Action, Second Edition

Spring Batch in Action

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com

Home: http://garygregory.com/

Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Sicker <boards@gmail.com>

developer

25  | 111 53 Stockholm, Sweden  |

and/or Confidential Information may be
for delivery of the message to such a
destroy this message and kindly notify the

| ggregory@apache.org
with Hibernate, Second Edition
Second Edition
in Action