logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: LOG4J2-89
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 00:41:07 GMT
Any objections with me merging this to master?

Ralph

> On Nov 16, 2015, at 8:25 PM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
>
> I have checked in a CronTriggeringPolicy for the RollingFileAppenders on branch LOG4J2-89.
 It also introduces the ConfigurationScheduler, a more generic version of the ScheduledExecutorService
I previously added. I am envisioning that the scheduler can be used for more time-based tasks.
Plugins that use the Scheduler should be annotated with the Scheduled annotation to help calculate
the number of threads the scheduler should create.