logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Fwd: Converting Open Source licenses to subscriptions
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 14:11:31 GMT
I have one of these licenses. Anyone else who is interested should go ahead and request one.

Ralph

licenses to subscriptions. To learn more about the new licensing model, please see https://sales.jetbrains.com/hc/en-gb
<http://go.jetbrains.com/WQ0bLQVmO1h1DMN00X0KD00>.

> This migration process may have led you to experience issues while converting your existing
open source license to an open source subscription. While the open source license you own
was multi-user, the new subscriptions are distributed on a per-user basis. If your project
team includes multiple members, you may need to request additional licenses for your project.
In this case please do so through the open source request form <http://go.jetbrains.com/AD1M0mQV10QMbNX00O0i0KD>.

> Please make sure to fill out all required fields including:
>
> Products required;
> Number of licenses required;
> Project's name, page and customer ID if available.
> To help us process your request in a timely manner, please include "License conversion"
in your project's description.

> If your request is urgent, write to us directly <http://go.jetbrains.com/E0M0Q1NNVjK0Q0XD1D0mO0b>.
We will do our best to get back to you within one to two days, but please excuse delays in
case we get overloaded with conversion requests. In your email, include the number of licenses
needed and provide the link your project's page.

apply directly through the web form <http://go.jetbrains.com/wVKDQmMQO0000NbO10X1k0D>.

> For ReSharper Ultimate please apply through this form <http://go.jetbrains.com/UXPN0mD0OV0QMD01bQ010lK>.
>
> Your request will be processed automatically and you should receive your new license
immediately.

> If you only need one license for your project, you should have been able to successfully
convert your existing license to subscription. If everything went fine, then please ignore
this message. However, if you're having issues with converting your license, please follow
the instructions above and we will get back to you.