logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Site performance page
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 00:04:25 GMT
That in itself is fine, but I agree we should give an indication of which
versions (Log4j2, logback, java) and environment (OS, hardware) were used.

FYI, the numbers on the async loggers page took a few weeks to pull
together, analyse and present in that format. I would not look forward to
doing that for each release... :-)