logging-log4j-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] EOL for Log4j 1.x
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 11:03:04 GMT
Actually I think closing Bugzilla would be a very good idea! I kind of feel sorry for all users
who diligently put in their error report and how to reproduce it etc, when we have no intention
to address these issues.

That would also serve as one of the methods to clearly signal to the user community that log4j-1.x
is EOL.
Another one would be to put a notice in the website, of course.

Sent from my iPhone